We try to take the pain out of Fundraising
and not have your kid sell things door to door!
Types of Fundraising that we do:
- Smart Start Fundraiser - Straight Parent Donations - The "just write a check" Fundraiser
- Consumer Rewards (store loyalty programs) - Link the School to all the places you shop! Must be done every school year (Publix, Target, Amazon, etc)
- Box Tops - They are phasing out clipping tops and now have an app so you can simply scan your receipts.
- Spirit Nights/Yum Raisers - We get a portion of proceeds, need to attend to make them a success
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities (Winter-Palooza, Theater Production, Charger Games, Variety Show)
- Winter-Palooza - Vendor/Craft Show, Money comes from Business Sponsorship and Vendor fees. Attending and purchasing from Vendors, drives up their sales, which makes them happy, which makes them want to come back and they bring friends which brings in more money as the years go on.
- Charger Games - Dodgeball Tournament and Games - Money comes from Business Sponsorship and participation fees for the dodgeball tournament and games
Interested in joining the Fundraising Committee? Or interested in Sponsorship Opportunities; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The BEST kind of fundraiser! No Mess, No Stress, and most importantly nothing to SELL! You send in a check and 100% of your money stays with the school. We start these at the beginning of the school year and allow donations to come in through December 31st (did we mention your donation is tax deductible!?).
Dine, shop, play on our assigned Spirit Night and money from your purchase goes back to the school!
The next best Fundraiser is the Consumer Rewards fundraiser. This allows you to do your regular shopping and give back a portion to our school! Each participating store has its own set up procedure but once you are linked you are done!
Participating Shopping Programs:
Along with the above we will also be collecting Box Tops. So if you have been saving them we will be collecting them soon!