Cookie Decorating 12:30
Here’s the scoop: you get 15 minutes to prep, then up to 45 minutes to decorate at a table that comfortably seats 4 adults or up to 6 if kids are in the mix. It could be a group of girl friends, or an entire family, or a couple of mom friends with a kid or two each.
You get 12 sugar cookies and four different colors of icing, two flat boxes to bring them all home, plus space to work separate from other groups in an area with your own sink for frequent hand washing.
Here’s the best part - a team of AWESOME middle schoolers who will be there to offer tips and guidance, provide all of your supplies, make sure you have a great time, and then handle your mess as you walk out the door!
We will have holiday music playing, a selfie-station, opportunities to write letters to Santa, and everything you need to get into the holiday spirit!
- 1 table, 4-6 seats per table, 1 (25+) adult required
- 1 dozen holiday cut-out sugar cookies
- 4 bags of frosting (red, green, blue, white or yellow - colors will be based on cut out options)
- 2 to-go boxes where cookies can lay flat with paper liners
- 1 hour time slot, 15 minutes of prep, 45 minutes to decorate
Other details: Masks required, Wipes provided and tablecloths will be thrown away after each use. Room 2002 to the Right at the Top of the Stairs (to the left if you need to use the elevator).
Questions?: Ms. Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org